Assistance

From: Steve Emiko (semiko50@eircom.net)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 07:51:27 CEST

    FROM THE DESK OF STEVE EMIKO,

    Tel: 234-1-7761591

    Dear friend
    I hardly know you, Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude
    will make any one apprehensive, but I can assure you that all will be
    well at the end of the day. We have decided to contract you due to the
    urgency of this transaction, as we have been reliably informed of your
    discreteness and ability in transaction of this nature. Let me start by
    first introducing myself properly to you. I am Mr, Dan Aliko,a manager
    with Diamond Bank Nigeria Limited, Lagos. I came to know of you in my
    private search for reliable and reputable person to handle this
    confidential transaction, which involves the claim and transfer of a huge sum
    of money requiring maximum confidence.

    A foreigner, LATE BRIAN WALKER, an oil Merchant/Contractor with the
    Federal Government of Nigeria, until his death a year ago in a ghastly air
    crash, banked with us here at my branch of Diamond Bank Limited, Lagos,
    and had a closing balance in his three accounts as at the end of March
    2001 worth US$8.65M (EIGHT MILLION SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND
    UNITED STATES DOLLARS) which the bank now expects a next of kin to
    Beneficiary to claim with appropriate proofs of kinship.

    So much efforts have been made by the Diamond Bank Limited to get in
    touch with any of the Walker’s family members or relatives but they has
    been no success. It is because of the perceived possibility of not being
    able to locate any of Late Engr. Brian Walker's next of kin (he had no
    known wife nor children in Nigeria, even in Australia, where he is
    from), the management under the influence of our Executive Director
    Chinedu Uzoh has made arrangements for the funds to be delared
    ‘UNCLAIMABLE’ and subsequently be donated to the Trust fund.

    In order to advert this negative development, some of my trusted
    colleagues and I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next-of-kin
    to Late Mr. Brian Walker so that the fund US$8.65M would be released
    and paid into your account as the beneficiary next - of - kin. All
    documents and proves to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked
    out, we have secured from the probate an order of mandamus to locate any
    of the deceased beneficiaries and more so we are assuring you of a 100%
    risk free involvement.

    Your share stays while the rest would be for myself and my colleagues
    for investment purpose in your country. We have agreed that, the fund be
    shared thus, after it has been transferred into your account: 1. 20% of
    the money will go to you for acting as the beneficiary of the fund. 80%
    to us the originators of the transaction. If this proposal is
    acceptable by you do not make undue advantage of trust we have bestowed on you
    and your company, then kindly get to me immediately through my personal
    phone number above and confidential email address. Note that the
    sharing partern is open for negotiation.

    Please respond stating your confidential email address,phone and fax
    numbers for further and more confidential communication.

    Best Regards,

    Steve Emiko(Mr).