2001 Comdex Fall Invitation (G.Mate, Inc.)

From: gmate@gmate.com
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 03:24:27 CEST

We at G.Mate, Inc. have developed and manufactured the PDA based on
Embedded Linux OS since its foundation in November of 1998. As a result
we have successfully distributed the YOPY development kit, YDK-1000, to
the 35 countries in the world so far with the developers' enthusiastic
help.
We are going to release the commercial version of the YOPY resulted from
the accumulated knowledge and experience of technology at the end of
November of this year thank to your ceaseless concern of the YOPY and
great encouragement to us.
Before officially launching the world's first folder type Linux PDA, we
would like to show it to you first at 2001 Comdex Fall show in Las
Vegas.
It would be a great honor to us if you would be able to stop by
G.Mate,Inc.'s booth, Convention Center L5823 D-7, during a period of the
event (from November 12 to November 16).
I hope you can have a chance to enjoy the powerful and attractive YOPY
in the show.
And if you want to have a meeting with us there to discuss business,
please feel free to contact me anytime and to make an appointment in
your convenient time.

Best Regards

Seungchae
Sales & Marketing Manager