Red Hat TechWorld Brussels

From: jdtarlet@redhat.com
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 21:03:16 CEST

    Dear Linux enthusiast:

    Red Hat is hosting Red Hat TechWorld Brussels and we want to involve
    your Linux Users Group in all of the excitement. We will be bringing
    the industry's elite together in the spirit of open source. Red Hat
    TechWorld Brussels will be held September 17-18, 2001, at the Brussels
    Expo in Brussels, Belgium.

    For more information, including speakers and track topics, visit
    http://www.redhat-techworld.com

    We would like to send you Red Hat Techworld Brussels flyers to
    distribute to your user group. For your assistance in promoting this
    event, we'll also include an authentic Red Hat fedora. If you have any
    further suggestions on how to promote this group to your user group (for
    example: an email blast) we'd love to hear it.

    All you have to do to receive the flyers and fedora is email us the
    following information at techworld@redhat.com:
    - Your full name
    - Mailing address
    - Telephone number
    - Preferred fedora size (small, medium, large, extra large)
    - Number of flyers desired
    - Approximate number of members in user group
    - Dates when user group meets prior to September 17, 2001

    If you need to contact us, here are the instructions:
    - To dial toll-free, please obtain an AT&T access phone number for your
    location at http://www.att.com/tollfree/international/dialguide/. Then
    ask the international AT&T operator at the referred phone number to
    connect you to 866-366-8098.

    Nikki Bass, Corporate Events Manager, Red Hat, will be in Brussels from
    June 13-16 and she would like to meet with you to discuss Red Hat
    TechWorld Brussels. She will even hand deliver you fedora! Please let
    us know as soon as possible if you are available, and when the best day
    and time to to meet would be.

    We look forward to hearing from you!

    Nikki Bass
    Corporate Events Manager