AbsoluteX

Subject: AbsoluteX
From: Epitera, Inc. (absolutex@epitera.com)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 12:50:18 CET

Dear LUG Administrator,

AbsoluteX, a new Open Source development toolkit, is now available for free download from www.absolutex.org and sourceforge.net. We invite you to visit these sites, download AbsoluteX and send us your feedback. We would also like the opportunity to introduce AbsoluteX to your user group and ask them to share their comments on our message board. AbsoluteX is non-proprietary and is available for the general public's use and enjoyment.

In an effort to create a community of AbsoluteX users, we have established a message board on Sourceforge (sourceforge.net) to discuss projects developed using AbsoluteX, any reactions to this unique class library and general comments. If you are interested in checking out AbsoluteX, please visit our site, www.absolutex.org. If you would like to share AbsoluteX with members of your user group, please advice how we may contact them.

Just a few words about what AbsoluteX is all about. First unveiled at the Annual Linux Showcase in Atlanta, Georgia, AbsoluteX is an X-Window developer toolkit created by Epitera, Inc. (www.epitera.com) to streamline and facilitate the process of developing customized GUIs for Linux. AbsoluteX is an Open Source, C++ class library that uses cutting-edge programming language with multiple inheritance methodology, Standard Template Libraries (STL), efficient messaging and programming methods that separate logical and visual aspect class libraries.

We hope you enjoy using AbsoluteX and find it useful. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Naomi Rabbie
Epitera Inc.
Tel: +972-3-731-8001 Ext. 325
Fax: +972-3-731-3005