logging the facility/priority of a message?

From: Moses Leslie <marmoset@malformed.org>
Date: Tue Dec 13 2005 - 01:53:17 CET

Hi,

With the BSD syslog daemon, it's possible to run in verbose mode where it
logs the facility/priority of the message. This is often useful in
tracking down why a specific message from a random program went to one log
and not another.

Is there a way to make sysklogd do this? I haven't figured one out from
the man page or from searching, but I could be missing it.

Thanks!

Moses