Re: Is sysklogd 1.4.2 due for release any time soon?

From: Bo Adler <bo@streetprices.com>
Date: Sun Jul 24 2005 - 00:47:46 CEST

At my company, we just discovered that this same
issue has been plaguing us all year - and since we're
using a lot of refurbished equipment, we depend on
the kernel messages to tell us when hardware is failing.

We've put in a workaround, now that we understand the problem,
but my boss asked me to voice our vote for a release
sooner rather than later, so that others don't waste several
days tracking down the same bug. (Our company is pretty
small, so it was starting to have a noticable impact on us.)

Thanks for your efforts!
   -Bo Adler