Whoops? Rewrite done already?

From: Joey Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 19:56:26 CET

I'm a bit puzzled but the newmail rewrite has already reached more or less
the same state as the old program. I thought I'd work a bit on it this
afternoon but suddenly the work was done. The implementation was quite
straight-forward and easy but I'm still astonished that tidying up the old
code did take much longer than rewriting this program.

I've put up a preliminary source tarball here:

http://luonnotar.infodrom.org/~joey/newmail-0.3pre.tar.gz

I'll wait a bit before releasing it so I get a chance notice any
gotchas by using it already.

All language designers are arrogant.  Goes with the territory...
	-- Larry Wall