RE: New cfingerd 1.4.0 - Configurable Finger Daemon

Brewer Carl (Carl.Brewer@energyis.com.au)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:14:02 +1000

G'day Martin,

I'm waiting on some feedback from Sun about a broken system call
that's pretty important for IPv6 support (getaddrinfo() is broken), but
it
won't affect server code much, so I'll probably get a chance to have a
look at it soon.

Is anyone else on the list working on IPv6 support? I don't want to
duplicate any effort if possible.

cheers

Carl