New release of cfingerd expected

Martin Schulze (joey)
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 10:19:50 +0200

Hi,

a new version of cfingerd featuring lots of bugfixes and improvements
will be released soon. You are invited to take a look at the current
ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/people/joey/cfingerd/cfingerd-pre1.4.0.tar.gz

Additionally I have set up a set of web pages describing the
software. This includes an archiv of this mailing list.

The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum