Re: cfingerd and maintanier

Martin Schulze (joey)
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 12:33:01 +0100

Arkadiusz Mi¶kiewicz wrote:

> When will be available new version, snapshot or something.
> For now is only new maintanier and nothing more. Is maitanier making new
> version of cfingerd ?

I am working on it - generally, not at the moment. I have received some
bug reports and some patches that are going to be included. The whole
package needs to be taken through a security-audit in order to detect
all those static strings.

If you have some spare time and could review the code, I'd be quite
happy to receive your revision.

The current version I'm working on can be built from the following
files:

ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/people/joey/debian/cfingerd_1.3.2-15.diff.gz
ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/people/joey/debian/cfingerd_1.3.2.orig.tar.gz

Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.