MiniDebConf Toulouse (November 16-17 2024), MiniDebCamp and Call for Papers (CfP) extended

From: David Prévot <david_at_tilapin.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2024 14:57:21 +0200

Hi,

In addition to the MiniDebConf in Toulouse, we will rent a coworking
space for a two-day MiniDebCamp before the event (Thursday November 14
2024 and Friday November 15 2024). We’ll update the wiki with the proper
information soon. Since the availability may be limited, we thank you in
advance for updating the MiniDebCamp status in the wiki for your
registration.

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/fr/2024/Toulouse#Participants

Also, we have still a few slots available for the talks, so we are
extending the call for paper until Monday October 21.

As a reminder, here is the initial announcement:

We are pleased to announce a MiniDebConf at Toulouse (France) on
November 16-17 2024 and the Call for Papers to submit a talk.

## About MiniDebConf Toulouse 2024

The Association Debian France[1] organizes a MiniDebConf in Toulouse[2]
(South-West France). This event will welcome everyone interested in the
Debian project for a series of talks and workshops about Debian.
Mini-DebConf Toulouse 2024 will take place in "ENSEEIHT" (engineering
school), during the "Capitole du Libre" event on November 16th and 17th
2024. It is located in "26 rue Pierre-Paul Riquet, Toulouse, France"
at walking distance from public transportation.

More informations at https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/fr/2024/Toulouse

## Call for Papers (CfP)

In order to propose a talk, please email to the public mailing list
minidebconf_at_france.debian.net with copy to
orga-minidebconf_at_france.debian.net ;
your email message should provide the following information:

* The speaker's preferred name
* Their location (for travel budget considerations)
* Their affiliation (institution and/or project)
* The suggested talk topic
* Brief biography (50-100 words) as it relates to the suggested topic
* The choice between 20 or 40 minutes duration

All proposals must be submitted before Monday October 21th 2024 to be
evaluated for the schedule.

## Registration

You’re welcome to self-register on the if you intend to
come:https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/fr/2024/Toulouse#Participants

## News

You can subscribe to the public mailing
listhttps://france.debian.net/mailman3/postorius/lists/minidebconf.france.debian.net/

An IRC channel is available: #debconf-toulouse on irc.debian.org

See you in Toulouse!

[1] https://france.debian.net/
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/fr/2024/Toulouse