Fwd: CfP for FOSS Backstage 2025 & Early Bird Tickets

From: Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana <phls_at_debian.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2024 19:03:34 -0300

-------- Mensagem encaminhada --------
Assunto: CfP for FOSS Backstage 2025 & Early Bird Tickets
Data: Tue, 15 Oct 2024 14:06:19 +0200
De: Alexander Brateanu <info_at_foss-backstage.de>
Para: Debian <events_at_debian.org>

Dear Debian-team,

I'm writing to you because we think Debian might be interested in our
conference FOSS Backstage 2025 <https://25.foss-backstage.de/>. The
event will take place in Berlin & online on March 10th and 11th.

FOSS Backstage deals with community, management & compliance in free
and open source software development. It offers a platform to discuss
all non-coding aspects of running a successful and sustainable FOSS project.

Our Call for Participation
<https://25.foss-backstage.de/call-for-participation/> has already
started!We are looking for talks which educate others on the best
practices in Governance & Community, Economics, Legal & Compliance,
Diversity & Inclusion, Growing Open Source as well as Security and Design.
If design in Open Source interests you especially, please check out our
sister event FOSS Backstage Design <https://25.foss-backstage.design/>.
If anyone from Debian wants to submit a talk they can do so here
<https://program.foss-backstage.de/fossback25/submit>.

The goal of FOSS Backstage is to connect members of different
communities across projects and companies to discuss shared issues, best
practices and visions to improve free and open source software
development. Of course it's also a great place to network with industry
experts and fellow Open Source enthusiasts.
If you want to join us as an attendee, make sure to check out our ticket
shop <https://25.foss-backstage.de/tickets/> while the CfP is still
running and get a discounted early bird ticket.

Anyone looking for opportunities to raise brand awareness, support FOSS
communities or present oneself to an audience of FOSS experts, can learn
more about sponsorship options on our website
<https://25.foss-backstage.de/become-a-partner/>. We offer solutions for
every budget and goal.

We are very excited for the 7th edition of FOSS Backstage and would be
happy to welcome participants from Debian!

If you want to support us, please spread the word on our Call for
Participation and follow us on Mastodon
<https://floss.social/@FOSSBackstage>, Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/fossbackstage/> or LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/foss-backstage>.