Mini-DebConf in Cambridge, UK - October 10-13 2024 - talk slots still available

From: Steve McIntyre <93sam_at_debian.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2024 23:42:31 +0100

Hi!

With 5 weeks to go, here's a reminder about the mini-DebConf in Cambridge.

Arm is going to host the conference for 4 days in October:

 * 2 days for a mini-DebCamp (Thu 10 - Fri 11), with space for
   dedicated development / sprint / team meetings.

 * 2 days for a more regular mini-conf (Sat 12 - Sun 13) with space for
   more general talks, up to 80 people

We still have room on the talk schedule yet; if you have something
you'd like to talk about, please mail me and let me know!

For more details about the mini-conf and to sign up to attend, please
visit the wiki page at

  https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/gb/2024/MiniDebConfCambridge

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK                         93sam_at_debian.org
Debian Developer, Debian Project Leader Emeritus