[Debian-uk] Debian UK BBQ, 24th-26th August 2023 in Cambridge

From: Steve McIntyre <steve_at_einval.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 18:25:59 +0100

Hey folks!

We're planning to have a BBQ! (Shocking news, I know!) We're using the
normal timing: the Bank Holiday weekend at the end of August, i.e. the
24th to 26th of August this year.

We'd love to see some of our friends in the Debian community. If you
would like to join us, then please add your details on that page to
help us plan for food, drink, etc.

We're looking forwards to seeing people in August!

[1] http://wiki.earth.li/DebianParty2024

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve_at_einval.com
We don't need no education.