Inquiry Regarding GSoC 2024 Participation and Guidance

From: Karthik Kumar Gupta <guptakarthikkumar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 19:21:18 +0530

Dear Debian Team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Karthik, and I am reaching out
to express my interest in participating in the Google Summer of Code (GSoC)
2024 with Debian.

As a beginner with a strong foundation in C and C++, I am eager to
contribute to Debian's open source projects. I am particularly interested
in projects that align with my current skill set while providing a valuable
learning experience.

I am seeking guidance on potential projects suitable for someone with my
background and would appreciate information on mentorship programs or
resources for beginners in Debian's development process.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to the possibility of
contributing to Debian during GSoC 2024.

Best regards,

Karthik kumar
guptakarthikkumar_at_gmail.com
9945007992