Debian 30th birthday party, 19th August in Leuven

From: Ben Hutchings <benh_at_debian.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 19:39:44 +0200

Hi all,

We are having a party in Leuven to celebrate Debian's 30th birthday.
This will be held in a function room[1] at Straatjesgang 2[2], near to
Leuven station, from 14:00 until 22:00 on 19th August.

Let us know if you intend to come, so we can be sure there won't be too
many people for this room.

There will be an Impress Improv (a.k.a PowerPoint karaoke[3]) event.
Please send us a suitably silly slide deck if you want to participate.
Other games will probably take place. Bug squashing is entirely
optional.

We will organise a birthday cake, and some other food and drink, most
of which will be vegan. We may be able to cover other dietary
requirements if you talk to us in advance.

You are welcome to bring more food and drink to share, or to cover your
dietary requirements. There are some kitchen facilities (see [1]) for
preparing and serving food, but we're not sure whether there are pots
and pans.

Ben and Nattie.

[1] https://leuven.be/huur-lokaal-1-ontmoetingsruimte-straatjesgang
[2] https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/50.87725/4.71235
[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PowerPoint_karaoke

--
Ben Hutchings - Debian developer, member of kernel, installer and LTS
teams