Re: Your FOSDEM 2023 submission for Debian has been received

From: Joost van Baal-Ilić <joostvb-debian_at_mdcc.cx>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 16:25:11 +0200

Hi,

Work on the Debian booth at the FOSDEM conference, sat 4 and sun 5 february
2023, Brussels ( https://fosdem.org/ ), has started. Next up: creating
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/be/2023/FOSDEM . As always: volunteers
welcome :)

C U there, Bye,

Joost

--
It is simple to make things.  It is hard to make things simple.
http://mdcc.cx           Tilburg, .nl         http://ad1810.com