Business, August 2022

From: Yun Jimmy <larroyo_at_pujili.gob.ec>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2022 13:12:17 +0200

Hello debian-events-eu_at_lists.debian.org,

I am looking to fund a viable business opportunities/projects in your location. I am contacting you with regards to an ongoing project funding program I have affiliations with.

Let me know if you're interested so we can establish a business relationship.

I am Jimmy Yun, from Advanced Research Investment Solutions, LLC, let me know if you're interested so we can establish a working relationship.

I await your answer.

Cordially,
Jimmy Yun

y se considera que está limpio.