Order was declined, cash deducted

From: OTTO BAKER <OTTOBAKER_at_myseopms.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 09:21:48 -0500

Hello,
The other day I bought around 300 bucks worth of goods from your store.
Right after buying goods, a note appeared on your webpage that it was impossible to get cash from my credit card and my payment canceled.
However when I got into my bank account, I found that the did took place. Can you please handle this problem and give back the money asap.
I'm also attaching my statement to confirm the withdrawal of the funds.