Debian UK BBQ, 27th-29th August 2022 in Cambridge

From: Steve McIntyre <steve_at_einval.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 16:38:47 +0100

Hey folks!

In a surprising turn of events, I'm going to host another BBQ at my
place in Cambridge this year.

We're using the normal timing: the Bank Holiday weekend at the end of
August, i.e. the 27th to 29th of August this year.

We'd love to see some of our friends in the Debian community. If you
are planning to join us, then please add your details on that page to
help us plan for food, drink, etc.

There is still a *little* crash space available at my place, but I'm
expecting it to run out quickly!

We're looking forwards to seeing people in August!

[1] http://wiki.earth.li/DebianParty2022

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve_at_einval.com
"Since phone messaging became popular, the young generation has lost the