Debian booth at FOSDEM 2022, online, sat feb 5 - sun feb 6 / Re: [FOSDEM standholders] FOSDEM 2022 stands - an update

From: Joost van Baal-Ilić <joostvb_at_debian.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 10:29:39 +0100

Hi,

If we act in time, we'll again have a booth at the online FOSDEM conference,
sat 5 and sun 6 february 2022. See
https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/20210208201857.GY4254@beskar.mdcc.cx for
what this was about last year.

There's some old content now at https://stands.fosdem.org/stands/ . I'll do my
best to find out how all this new fangled fosdem git stuff is supposed to work.
Hints/help welcome.

I've just started work on https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/be/2022/FOSDEM .

There is the libera/#fosdem-debian-stand IRC channel.

C U online,

Bye,

Joost