Debian Reunion Hamburg 2021, we still have free beds

From: Holger Levsen <holger_at_layer-acht.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 09:20:11 +0000

hi,

We still have some free slots and beds available for the "Debian Reunion
Hamburg 2021" taking place in Hamburg at the venue of the 2018 & 2019 MiniDebConfs
from Monday, Sep 27 2021 until Friday Oct 1 2021, with
Sunday, Sep 26 2021 as arrival day.

So again, Debian people will meet in Hamburg. The exact format is less
defined and structured than previous years, probably we will just be
hacking from Monday to Wednesday, maybe have some talks on Thursday and
a nice day trip on Friday.

Please read https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2021/DebianReunionHamburg
if you intend to attend, please register there. If additionally you would
like to stay on site (in a single room or shared with one another person),
please mail me.

I'm looking forward to this event, even though (or maybe also because) it will
be much smaller than last years. I suppose this will lead to more personal
interactions and more intense hacking, though of course it is to be seen
how this works out exactly!

--
cheers,
	Holger