"Go" for MiniDebConf 2021 Regensburg / Registration / Call For Prensentations

From: Tobias Frost <tobi_at_sviech.de>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 12:43:17 +0200

Go for MiniDebConf 2021 Regensburg
==================================

We are happy to announce that we have decided "Go for the MiniDebConf
Regensburg" as we believe that the event can take place.

There is still a risk that we might be forced to cancel at the last
minute, but the current pandemic situation with the new legal framework
looks good at this moment.

Extended Registration Deadline / Call For Prensentations

As annonced earlier, we are planing to hold MiniDebConf Regensburg 2021
on Oct 2nd/3rd 2021 and with a preceeding MiniDebCamp from September
29th to October 1st.

It will cover topics for Debian users, contributors and developers. For