Re: tomorrow! / Re: Debian booth at FOSDEM 2021, Brussels^WInternet, sat feb 6 - sun feb 7

From: Jean-Philippe MENGUAL <jpmengual_at_debian.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 08:42:23 +0100

Hi,

As promised, I am on the IRC channel. Waiting for people and doing
personal stuff. I will switch to matrix if needed for audio or video,
but prefer IRC.

Thanks

Best regards

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
Debian Developer non uploading
Community team member
Accessibility team member
debian-l10n-french team member
President of Debian France non-profit organization