Debian booth at FOSDEM 2021, Brussels^WInternet, sat feb 6 - sun feb 7

From: Joost van Baal-Ilić <joostvb_at_debian.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 08:37:37 +0100

Hi,

FOSDEM, the yearly free and open source software Conference, moved online this
year, and it again welcomes our booth, just this time in its virtual
manifestation. See https://fosdem.org/2021/stands/ . It'll be the 18th
edition of this Debian booth.

Even if our booth is not material, we still will need volunteers to staff it,
hopefully not just virtual ones :)

As of now, 3 people are in the Debian FOSDEM booth team. We have lots of
opportunity for you to help: There's more preparation to do: select and upload
(rsync and sftp to video.fosdem.org) prerecorded presentations about Debian.
And during the conference, we still have slots to fill: hang around online with
us (likely that will be chat: matrix with a bridge to Freenode IRC), and answer
questions from visitors. If you plan to join our booth sat/sun feb 6 and 7
(less than a month from now) and want to help, do please list yourself at
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/be/2021/FOSDEM .

Or reply to me, e.g. via e-mail, and I'll take care of updating the wiki.

For background, there's some more technical information on this years virtual
setup at https://github.com/FOSDEM/stands-website/blob/master/README.md , and
some info was sent to the private FOSDEM standholders list.

Looking forward to seeing all of you this year again!

Bye,

Joost and helpers from IRC