BIG BUNDLES SALE ~FEB~

From: Sales <sales_at_mskinstallationltd.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 01:21:39 +0000

Hello, Are you looking for stunning and high-quality new office furniture? Maybe you've just moved into a new office or your existing furniture is looking a bit out dated? MSK Installation Ltd has the solution for every office. We have an extensive selection of office furniture - Ranging from desks and chairs to reception units and everything in-between. MSK offer a free consultation at your place of work where together we can discuss and choose the right products to bring your visions to life. We take detailed measurements of your space to create a tailored floor plan making note of any obstacles in the process. Please find attached the February bundles promotion we currently have on offer and We have many more products available too. If you have any enquires or would like to book a free consultation please reply to this email or contact us Monday to Friday between the hours of 08.00am - 17:00pm Kind regards Christopher Smith Sales manager MSK Installation Ltd 01925 790926 www.mskinstallationltd.co.uk