Debian Med Sprint, 8/9 Feb 2020, Berlin, Germany

From: Sascha Steinbiss <satta_at_debian.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 16:10:56 +0100

Dear Debianistas,

I am happy to announce that the next Debian Med sprint will take place
in Berlin. The location would be the same as in the 2019 Berlin BSP.

 - when: Feb 8/9, 2020
 - where: DCSO GmbH, EUREF-Campus 22, 10829 Berlin, Germany

The venue is a modern office building in Berlin-Schöneberg, within
walking distance to various restaurants and pubs. It is also close to
two major S-Bahn (city train) stations, allowing one to get anywhere in
Berlin relatively quickly. Hotels and hostels are available a couple of
S-Bahn stations away, for example near Anhalter Bahnhof or Potsdamer Platz.

The wiki page for the sprint [1] contains more information,
accommodation suggestions and a list to sign up for the event.
We have space for 10-15 people and only 5 confirmed sign-ups so far.

I will follow up with more details on participation and an estimate for
travel budget pre-approval closer to the date. If you have questions,
feel free to get in touch.

See you there!
Sascha

[1]