Re: Debian Bug Squashing Party (BSP) in Venlo, the Netherlands, 12 and 13 January 2018

From: Joost van Baal-Ilić <joostvb_at_debian.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 18:55:06 +0100

Hi,

The Debian Bug Squashing Party earlier this month in Venlo, Netherlands was
productive and fun. Thanks a lot to Transceptor Technology, part of the
insign.it Group, for hosting[1] us, sponsoring food and being very hospitable
(you might know this company as the people behind the SiriDB[2] time series
database server).

Some of the results:

 Forwarded bugs -- Important bugs (1 bug)

 Pending Upload bugs: 3 bugs
 -- Serious (policy violations or makes package unfit for release) (2 bugs)
 -- Normal bugs (1 bug)
 Resolved bugs: 27 bugs
 -- Grave functionality bugs (1 bug)
 -- Serious (policy violations or makes package unfit for release) (14 bugs)
 -- Important bugs (2 bugs)
 -- Normal bugs (3 bugs)
 -- Wishlist items (7 bugs)

Next to squashing bugs, we spend time discussing upcoming FOSDEM conference in
Brussels, discussing the "Proposal: Repository for fast-paced package
backports" [3], discussing autopkgtest and migrations, and doing some PGP
keysigning.

Participating were Dekkers, elbrus, ivodd, joostvb, mechtilde, michael, Myon,
Natureshadow, stappers, stew and 2 others.

More details at our list of tagged bugs[4], at the wiki[5] and at the gobby
document at gobby.debian.org : BSP/2019/01-Venlo.

Bye,
Joost

[1] https://www.insign.it/nieuws/debian-bug-squashing-party-met-transceptor-technology