Debian Bug Squashing Party in Salzburg/Austria - April 05-07 2019

From: Bernd Zeimetz <bzed_at_debian.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 14:28:33 +0100

Debian Bug Squashing Party in Salzburg/Austria April 05-07 2019

Let's release buster! (... or make the time to the release shorter ...)

We are happy to invite you to the 6th Debian Bug Squashing Party in
Salzburg, Austria, on the weekend of April 05-07 2019 [BSPSBG].

The BSP will be held in the office of conova communications GmbH
[CONOVA], located close to Salzburg Airport W.A. Mozart.

Team meetings/sprints during the BSP are welcome, just let me know in
advance so we can organize appropriate rooms.

A short registration on the wiki page [BSPSBG] is required to ease the
organization of the event. On the same page you will find information
regarding transport, (sponsored) accommodation and other useful things.

[BSPSBG] https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2019/04/Salzburg
[CONOVA] https://www.conova.com/

Even if you are not a Debian Developer or Contributor yet, but
interested in fixing bugs and helping Debian, don't hesitate to come!
There will be enough people around to sponsor your uploads. More
information about BSPs and RC-Bugsquashing can be found at [WIKBSP],
[PRIMER] and [BDOR-C].

[WIKBSP] http://wiki.debian.org/BSP
[PRIMER] http://people.debian.org/~vorlon/rc-bugsquashing.html
[BDOR-C] http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/