Debian Bug Squashing Party (BSP) in Bern, Switzerland Nov. 30. → Dec 2.

From: Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <odyx_at_debian.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 22:08:45 +0200

Hoi zäme,

We're getting closer and closer to the Buster freeze, and there are still 500+
bugs to fix.

debian.ch is proposing a BSP in the capital of Switzerland on the Nov. 30. →
Dec. 2. week-end, in the super-quiet Aareheim [0] both in the city center an
in nature!

You'll find all the information you need on:
        https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2018/12/ch/Bern

Please register there (or contact me if you don't wish to make your attendance
public), and be reminded that BSP attendance costs (e.g. travel) can be
supported by Debian (see [1]).

We're still looking for sponsors to cover for internet, accomodation and
meals; please get in touch!

Cheers,
    OdyX, for the organizers

[0] https://www.aareheim.ch/