DebianHackAbend in Karlsruhe, September 5th

From: Christoph Biedl <debian.axhn_at_manchmal.in-ulm.de>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 18:19:04 +0200

Hi there,

this worked reasonably well, let's do this again:

in order to get in touch with Debianites in the Karlsruhe area, I'd
like to establish a monthly local meetup of Debian contributors. Mostly
a small hackfest: Work on your packages without distraction from real
life, possibly discuss some current topics, possibly key signing,
possibly order pizza.

Meetings take place on the first Wednesday of a month, so next dates
are:

    on September 5th 2018, from 19:00 on
    in the local hackerspace
    "Entropia", Steinstraße 23, 76133 Karlsruhe
    https://entropia.de/Anfahrt
    Unfortunately, the place is not wheelchair accessible.

and again

    on October 3rd (national holiday in Germany)

To ease my planning, please drop a line by mail or in IRC if you intend
to come around.

Cheers,

    Christoph