DebianHackAbend in Karlsruhe, August 1st

From: Christoph Biedl <debian.axhn_at_manchmal.in-ulm.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 20:55:38 +0200

Hi there,

in order to get in touch with Debianites in the Karlsruhe area, I'd
like to establish a monthly local meetup of Debian contributors. Mostly
a small hackfest: Work on your packages without distraction from real
life, possibly discuss some current topics, possibly key signing,
possibly order pizza.

To get things started, I've already organized a location. Let's meet

    on August 1st 2018, from 19:00 on
    in the local hackerspace
    "Entropia", Steinstraße 23, 76133 Karlsruhe
    https://entropia.de/Anfahrt
    Unfortunately, the place is not wheelchair accessible.

To ease my planning, please drop a line by mail or in IRC if you intend
to come around.

Cheers,

    Christoph