Re: TÃœBIX 2018

From: Elimar Riesebieter <riesebie_at_lxtec.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 09:31:22 +0200

Hi,

* Axel Beckert <abe_at_debian.org> [2018-06-04 22:33 +0200]:

> Hi,
>
> Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> > I signed a Debian booth today. It is not possible for me to present
> > some advertising material for me as I don't have it.
>
> I neither have stickers nor flyers nor merchandising material (to
> sell) anymore, ...
>
> > Does someone around planned to come to TUEBIX
>
> ... but I'm coming to TÃœBIX for giving a (workshoppy) talk on how to
> setup a Tor Hidden Service on a Raspberry Pi.
>
> > and bring at least a swirl plot to pin on the wall?
>
> And I do have at least one Debian roll-up banner (IIRC one of those
> Daniel Pocock brought from Asia) and a Mike-Poster as we had in use at
> Linuxday.at.

Would be nice to have that banner. Even if we can show "Hey, here
is Debian" we can do some propaganda ad FAQ's by our self.
Merchandising not really needed.

Thanks in advance
Elimar

--
  355/113: Not the famous irrational number pi,
           but an incredible simulation!