IRC orga meeting for MiniDebConf in Hamburg in May 2018

From: Holger Levsen <holger_at_layer-acht.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 23:02:33 +0000

Hi,

so some people said they wanted to help making that MiniDebConf in Hamburg
happen, which I'm much looking forward to! :) So here's how to get involved:

we will have the 1st orga meeting to plan preparing the Mini DebConf (which
will take place from the May 16-20 2018) on IRC on irc.ofct.net in the channel

        #debconf-hamburg
        on Monday, October 27th 2017, at 19 UTC (=20 CET)

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2018/MiniDebConfHamburg is the general
place for all things orga. Quoting from that very page:

Open tasks

    [ ] agree on levels of sponsorship
    [ ] send out call for sponsors before December 1st 2017, so companies can account for this in their 2018 budget
    [ ] add registration to this wikipage
    [ ] ask for help from publicity team
    [ ] ask videoteam for help
    [ ] make cost estimate
    [ ] form sponsors team
    [ ] form content team
    [ ] announcement/CfP on d-d-a
    [ ] find sponsors
    [ ] form frontdesk team and location at the venue
    [ ] logo
    [ ] tshirts

Further (meetings) announcements and discussions about the mini debconf shall
take place on debian-events-eu_at_l.d.o (only), I (currently?) think a dedicated
mailinglist is overkill. A summary from the meeting will also be posted
to debian-events-eu_at_l.d.o. And I'll try to come up with an agenda before the
meeting.

Looking forward to see you on IRC & in May in Hamburg!

--
cheers,
	Holger