Can you help me?

From: Paul Harold <paul_at_oceanrecovery-email.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 21:09:34 +0100

Hi there,

My name is Paul Harold and I've just designed an infographic exploring the War on Drugs. The infographic argues the War on Drugs is ineffective. The infographic also explains the civil and human rights implications of the War on Drugs.

You can find my infographic on the War on Drugs here: http://www.oceanrecoverycentre.com/drugs/why-the-war-on-drugs-has-failed/

When I was researching the infographic, I noticed you link to www.aclu.org/echelonwatch/index.html from this page on your website: www.lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/02/msg01247.html

Since my infographic is also human rights-based, could I ask you to update this page on your website to also link to my infographic?

I sincerely thank you if this is possible. I believe not enough is known about the War on Drugs amongst the general public, and adding this link will serve to increase awareness about this important issue.

Alternative and if you can't add the link to the above web page, could I ask if you can embed the infographic on your blog?

As a professional blogger, I'd be happy to write the introduction to the infographic that will sit on your blog. This will save you a lot of time, as I'm sure you would have to conduct your own research in order to write the infographic introductory text.

If this is possible, reply to this email and I'll get about writing the introduction to go with the infographic ASAP.

Many thanks,

Paul Herold, blogger @ various websites

---