MiniDebConf in Hamburg, May 16th-20th 2018

From: Holger Levsen <holger_at_layer-acht.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 11:06:29 +0000

Hi,

so I made reservations for the venue from May 16th to 20th 2018 and created
a wikipage,

        https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2018/MiniDebConfHamburg

and an IRC channel on irc.ofct.net/irc.debian.org:

        #debconf-hamburg

If you want to help make it happen, consider subscribing to that wiki page now
and join that IRC channel, it's pretty low traffic.

Next step is to have an IRC meeting sometime in the 2nd half of November 2017
to really kickstart planning this. For finding that date+time I'll probably
set up a dudle eventually. Stay tuned for more, in a while :)

--
cheers,
	Holger