Food Enthusiasts

From: Greg Elmassian <gelmassian_at_aimdigitalpros.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 17:59:35 -0400

Hi,

Greetings for the day!

Would you be interested in reaching out to Food Enthusiasts List from USA?

We also have data for Wine Enthusiasts List, Beer Enthusiasts List, Liquor Enthusiasts List, Beverage Enthusiasts List, Chocolate Enthusiasts List, Spa and Resort Visitors List, Travelers List, Entertainment Enthusiasts List, Time-Share Owners List,Sports Enthusiasts and many more....

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards acquiring Food Enthusiasts List.

Best Regards,
Greg Elmassian

---