Re: Linux Weekend'17 - 25 & 26 March in Tirana, Albania

From: Jona Azizaj <jonaazizaj_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 17:07:14 +0100

Hi Daniel,

Kristi, Elio and I were at FSFE Summit. Great hearing from you again,
hope to see you in Albania now. :)

If you need to pick one of the events, I would totally suggest you
OSCAL. We definitely need some Debian presence there. Over 450 people
attended OSCAL 2016 and we expect OSCAL 2017 to have over 500 attendees
for both days, as it will be the 4th edition of the conference.

Next year we will talk in advance for Linux Weekend to let you more time
to prepare for the event.

We would be really happy to host Debian talks and/or workshops at OSCAL,
here is the link to apply:
https://oscal.openlabs.cc/oscal-2017-call-for-proposals/

Also a more detailed presentation for sponsorships can be found here:
http://oscal.openlabs.cc/sponsors_presentation.pdf

In the following, you can find the new sponsorship packages for the 2017
edition:
http://oscal.openlabs.cc/sponsorship_prospectus.pdf

Best regards,
Jona