Linux Weekend'17 - 25 & 26 March in Tirana, Albania

From: Jona Azizaj <jonaazizaj_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 22:57:21 +0100

Hi there!

Jonafrom Open Labs Albania here, the very first Hackerspace in Tirana,
Albania. I'm reaching out to you regarding Linux Weekend 2017, the must
go event in Tirana for every open source geek held on the25th & 26th of
March 2017in Tirana, Albania, organized by Open Labs.

This will be the first edition of the conference, a brand new conference
in the city with two days totally dedicated to Linux operating system
and all it’s distros, and we expect more than 150 participants.

Furthermore, we are proud to see Linux Weekend recognized as a flagship
event of its kind for Open Source operating systemsin Albania.Talks,
workshops, infobooths and install fests, all at the same place, Faculty
of Information Technology, Polytechnic University of Tirana.

You can find more about the conferenceonwww.
<http://www.linuxweekend.openlabs.cc>linuxweekend.openlabs.cc
<http://www.linuxweekend.openlabs.cc>.
Call for speakers: http://linuxweekend.openlabs.cc/thirrje-per-ligjerues/

We think it would be great to have Debianas a sponsor at this edition of
Linux Weekendas we have been seeing Debianinvolved in quite a few
conferences during the past years. We would be happy if one of your
speakers would be able to make it to the conference for some
Debianpresence as welland also have a booth for every interested
attendee.Let me know if you see an opportunity to work together here.

Looking forward to chat with you

Best regards from sunny Tirana!
Jona Azizaj