Re: debian booth @ fosdem 2017

From: Andrey Skvortsov <andrej.skvortzov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 10:59:30 +0300

On 16-10-13 07:35, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> Hi Joost and others,
>
> On 10/13/2016 07:14 AM, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:
> > For those who registered at https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/be/2017/FOSDEM
> > : thanks a lot for joining! Vipul: welcome back; Edward, Sue and Stéphane:
> > it's great you've joined us; welcome to the crew! Don't forget to subscribe to
> > debian-events-eu@lists.debian.org / https://lists.debian.org/debian-events-eu/
> > if you haven't yet. I prefer to use that public list for communication (and
> > feel free to quote me there; reply-to is set).
> >
> > Geert, Jean-Philippe, Christian and Bas: I hope you can make it again this
> > year; would be very nice to have you present.
>
> I just started a new job this week and don't have access to system for
> requestion vacation and days off yet. Once my days off around the FOSDEM
> weekend have been approved I can finalize my travel plans. I'm pretty
> much guaranteed to be at FOSDEM again unless disaster strikes.
>
> > tshirts (Bas: can you make sure some shirts will be @ the booth?)
>
> I intend to bring everything not sold at T-DOSE, that may also include a
> new batch of Zippos engraved with the Debian logo, but I haven't ordered
> a new batch yet.
>
> Has there been contact with Nicolas Dandrimont, who brought the Debian
> France merch last year, whether they will bring any this year?
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Bas

Hi guys,

I'm going to visit FOSDEM for a first time and would like to join
Debian team. I registered at https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/be/2017/FOSDEM.

I have ~300 stickers with Debian logo (25 mm x 25 mm) and can bring
them to the booth. If you are interested additionally
I can bring Beaglebone Black running Debian Stretch or maybe some other embedded development board.

--
Best regards,
Andrey Skvortsov