we'll have a booth \o/ (was: Re: Eindhoven, The Netherlands, 12 and 13 november 2016: T-DOSE 11th edition)

From: Joost van Baal-Ilić <joostvb-debian-events-eu-20160827-2_at_mdcc.cx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 07:10:51 +0200

Hi,

[usual suspects sebastic, paul vd v, anne and stappers Bcc'd]

There'll be a Debian booth at this year's T-DOSE conference again. We need
booth personel + goodies. If you're interested in helping out, you're invited
to leave a note at https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/nl/2016/T-DOSE .

C U all in Eindhoven, 3 months from now!

Bye,

Joost

PS: Posted on: 4 January 2016 By: jpsaman
Every year in January the organisation for the next T-DOSE edition is starting.
The team usually meets every month to determine which actions to take for next
month. Therefore dividing the organisational work in small chunks. Every year
we congest the feedback of last T-DOSE and formulate improvements to make. This
year we wish to improve our communication and promotion activities. However the
current team cannot do that alone, we need your help!. Do you have marketing
and communication skills and are passionate about using open source and am
willing to help organizing? If so, then please contact us at
https://www.t-dose.org/contact. --http://www.t-dose.org/node/948

PPS: If you'd like to give a talk, there's still time to apply: CfP ends
September 30, 2016.

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 11:29:11AM +0200, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:

> The T-DOSE 2016 Open Source conference is on 12 and 13th of November in
> building R5 at the Fontys University of applied science in Eindhoven, The
> Netherlands. For visitors, no registration is needed and entrance is gratis.
<snip>