Important Announcement. Send Unlimited SMS using MTN infrastructure any destinations

From: Shreeweb Team <neel.shreeweb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 18:57:40 +0530

Hi debian-events-eu

Recently our company signed up agreement with MTN to provide VAS services that enables us to provide quality services to our customers. Apart from this we have been licensed for setting up Virtual SMSC using SS7 Connectivity that enables us to provide Virtual SMSC to each of our enterprise customers by paying one time setup fee that enables you to send Unlimited SMS for lifetime.

Unlimited SMSC will enable you to provide SMPP and HTTP Account to your users or your could connect your own infrastructure for sending SMS via our Platform by connecting the Virtual SMSC.

You could get started by paying minimum upfront fees of 20% of total consideration value for the SMSC so that we could get the license registered for your Virtual SMSC to get started

One time Setup fee for Virtual SMSC is 7000 EUR
20% upfront booking amount is 1400 EUR to acquire the license and start the SMSC.

If you feel interested please contact me for more details.

Please we appreciate your business and working with us to make this happen.

Thanks & Regards.
Shreeweb Team
Head of Sales (Africa & Europe)
Mobile : +91 9270777871
Skype : support.shreeweb
Office : 003, Bldg No. 9, Solitaire II, Poonam Garden, Mira Road(E). Thane - 401107. India.Mail Mascot