Debian booth at TÜBIX

From: Andreas B. Mundt <andi_at_debian.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 22:09:53 +0200

Hi all,

the organizers of the famous "TÜBIX Linux Day" [1] asked me about
preparing a Debian booth at this year's event. I already agreed to
set something up, and everybody is invited to join:

          TÜBIX is scheduled for 11. June 2016 (Saturday)
          in Tübingen (south Germany, south of Stuttgart)

I remember TÜBIX from last year, where we spent a marvelous summer day
at a great location with very nice people, talks, discussions, drinks,
cake, a visit to an observatory and much more you don't want to miss ...

We'll have a table, power and hopefully some kind of network access.
Please let me know if you are interested.

Best regards,

     Andi

[1] <URL:http://www.tuebix.org/>
    Call for Papers open until 30. April.