[stands@fosdem.org: Your stand proposal for FOSDEM 2016 has been accepted]

From: Geert Stappers <stappers_at_stappers.nl>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 21:21:19 +0100

FYI

----- Forwarded message from FOSDEM Stands Team <stands_at_fosdem.org> -----

Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 20:54:55 +0100 (CET)
From: FOSDEM Stands Team <stands_at_fosdem.org>
To: Geert <stappers_at_debian.org>
Subject: Your stand proposal for FOSDEM 2016 has been accepted

Hi Geert,

The FOSDEM stands team is glad to be able to inform you that your request
for a stand for 'Debian' has been accepted.
There will be one table reserved for you.

Like most years, we received roughly twice as many requests for stands
as we have tables available. We have aimed to grant as many requests as
feasible and to increase the diversity of the accepted stands. Because
of this, we have unfortunately had to reduce the space available for a
number of regular attendees, as well as reject some projects that have
been present in previous years years.

You will receive further information about what's expected of you closer
to the event date.

Looking forward to seeing you at FOSDEM 2016!

Kind regards,

Wynke Stulemeijer
FOSDEM stands team

----- End forwarded message -----