Debian at OpenRheinRuhr, Oberhausen, Germany, Nov 7-8

From: Sebastian Harl <tokkee_at_debian.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:13:37 +0200

Hi,

Debian will have a booth at this year's OpenRheinRuhr in Oberhausen on
November 7 and 8. I'll be organizing the booth but I'm looking for some
further people to actually staff it.

If you're interested, please add yourself to the wiki page [1]. It also
provides further details. Registration deadline is Oct 31.

Thanks,
Sebastian

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2015/OpenRheinRuhr

--