Berlin, 2015-05-09 and -12: Linux Presentation Day

From: martin f krafft <madduck_at_debian.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 11:16:13 +0200

There's an event being planned to show off Linux to non-Linux peeps.
I think it would be great if we could get involved and represent
Debian there:

  http://www.linux-presentation-day.de/ [German only]

Sharing this in the hope that some Berlin locals have time and want
to join. If required, I can establish contact to the organisers.

Let's do it…

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck_at_d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"good advice is something a man gives
 when he is too old to set a bad example.
                                                  -- la rouchefoucauld