Inviting speakers to DebConf15

From: Michael Banck <mbanck_at_debian.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 20:47:26 +0100

Last year for the DebConf edition that took place in Portland, we had
some invited speakers that helped bring a different point of view to the
matters discussed during the conference. This year we would like to do
this again.

If you would like to suggest inviting someone that would not regularly
attend DebConf, the DebConf Content Team encourages you to do that
*now*. We will stop accepting new suggestions on 10 March 2015.

You can follow the simple procedure described on the Inviting Speakers
page in the DebConf’s Wiki[1].

Please keep in mind that we don’t promise to bring to Heidelberg
everyone that is suggested. The final list of invited speakers will
depend on the speakers’ availability and our limited budget.

For the Debconf content team,

Michael Banck

[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Teams/Content/InvitingSpeaker