Re: FOSDEM help

From: Geert Stappers <stappers_at_debian.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 18:58:21 +0100

URL is https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/be/2015/FOSDEM

> Does the stand need help?

Yes

> I dont have any material except a computer with debian and debian sticker
> on it.

A mindset "I care about the libre software that I use" is the most important.

> Just to precise, I am blind but I often am involved in various stands,
> except fosdem where it is generally very technical so I have few
> projects to help with this.
>
> I think I can help at least one day if needed, maybe one half day.
>
> Interested? Or is a team alreaedy done?

Yes, interested!
You are all welcome to join the team.
Yes, I know that it wouldn't scale,
but it is much better then "the others should do it" :-)

> regards,
>
> Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
> accelibreinfo, votre partenaire en informatique adaptée aux déficients visuels
>

> Mail: mengualjeanphi_at_free.fr
> Site Web: http://www.accelibreinfo.eu

Groeten
Geert Stappers