debian banner / stuff at 30c3

From: Holger Levsen <holger_at_layer-acht.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 13:19:55 +0100

Moin,

at the 30c3 there will be a Debian assembly and for it it would be nice to
have a Debian banner so people can actually recognize it as such.
Last year I brought my Debian flag but that flag has since travelled over a
big ocean once again, so not this year.

Anybody coming to congress who can bring one of those big banners we have
somewhere? Possible also some wheezy DVDs? I think there should be some
hundreds still left from Linuxtag...

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Assembly:Debian

cheers,
        Holger