Debian Booth for Chemnitzer-Linux-Tage 2014

From: Jan Dittberner <jandd_at_debian.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 21:53:51 +0100

Hello,

the Chemnitzer Linux-Tage 2014 [1] started to accept booth applications and
talk submissions today. I will take care of organizing a Debian booth there
this time.

The event will take place on the 15th and 16th of March 2014 at the Hörsaal-
und Seminar-Gebäude of the Technical University Chemnitz.

I created a Wiki page [2] (mostly copied from last year) for the booth
organization.

If you already know that you will come to Chemnitz and would like to
volunteer to help with the booth please let me know. The organizers give
free food, indoor camping and tickets for the social event on Saturday
evening to a limited number of booth helpers.

[1] http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2014/
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2014/ChemnitzerLinuxTage

Best regards
Jan